Starting a new day....

Well, it's Monday. It's also day 3 of my juice fast. I woke up feeling the same as I do every other day. Honestly, my body doesn't feel any different than before I started the juice fast. I'm exhausted, achy and my mind is cluttered. My morning started slow with a late breakfast of juice. About two hours later I was hungry again. I had a snack of pear and lemon. That, combined with water, held me off for another hour and it was time for lunch.
Pear and Lemon juice
Lunch was a combo of veggies and apple. I also added spinach for the first time today. I admit, the spinach made it taste pretty yucky. I managed to drink the full 22 oz. and am following it up with plenty of water. I'm feeling pretty fatigued and needing a nap. I haven't been able to focus on homeschooling today so the kids have only got a minimum amount of work done. I'm discouraged about that since it seems I always start Monday this way. But I'm also trying to give myself a little leniency. I'm trying not to get discouraged, but so far that's all I've gotten from this experience.

Lunch juice
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment