Juice Fast: Day 3

Once again, I didn't take the time to blog last night. So today I'll play catch-up. 

Yesterday was another disappointment. I woke up feeling no different than usual. Tired, achy, my mind bogged down with the stress of unfinished tasks for the day. I wasn't as hungry as I have been. I did have one snack in between breakfast and lunch.

Around late afternoon I had to lay down and take a short nap. When I woke up, I felt faint and weak. After a quick shower, I still felt like I was going to pass out. I made a juice for dinner with lots of veggies. After finishing the juice, I didn't feel as faint or weak. I followed that up with plenty of water. 

I'm having trouble distinguishing between true signs of my body needing food and my desire to have food. And honestly, the thought of more juice is enough to take away any appetite I do have. That combined with the lack of any physical results has me very discouraged. The one and only difference I've noticed is that the Wii Fit last night says I have lost 5.1 pounds! I'm cautiously excited about the weight loss. I'm weighing at the same time each day, within an hour or so. I plan on weighing again tonight to see if my weight stays the same or goes up/down. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment