Juice Fast: Day 5

I didn't get a chance to blog last night about the final day of my juice fast. I started the day pretty much the same as the days before. I did have a bit more lower back pain than the previous day. Not really much different to say. I had juice for breakfast and lunch. I did lay down for a few minutes in the afternoon, but was too restless to actually sleep.

I broke my fast for dinner. I made a yummy homemade soup in the crockpot for the rest of the family, planning to have a bowl of the broth for my meal. It was so delicious! I actually couldn't eat very much before I got full. 

I weighed in again last night to find that I gained 3.1 pounds back. Not sure where that came from! I also had a small bowl of the soup later in the evening. The pasta and veggies were such a nice change from the juice. 

I went to bed dreaming of the yummy breakfast I would have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment