woohoo!

Today marks the end of my first 2 weeks!! I think I've done extremely well considering my typical lack of self control. I'm staying focused and really working hard. I'm consistently down to little or no dew every day and tons of water.

I've started tracking my food on sparkpeople.com just to get an idea of my overall calorie intake and the amount of carbs, protein and fat I'm getting. You can view my detailed food journal here. The link also appears on the right hand side of my blog under my links section.

I'm not sure I'm eating enough calories, but am also not sure what else to add to my diet. A little research will hopefully help that.

1 comments:

Amytnc said...

I love sparks have had it for years, I also have a app on my iphone I can use it has been super handy. Sparks ahs an app as well I might look into it since it would be nice to add from the computer and phone. Keep up teh good work.

Post a Comment