happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July!

Today we celebrated Joshua's 6th birthday! It's hard to believe he's getting so old. And it is the 4th of July. So today wasn't the best day for my eating. Breakfast and lunch were good - oatmeal and milk, then a salad with egg. I did get all my water in for today. But I also had a piece of cake, a few jellybeans, a few licks of frosting and extra crumbs of cake. It's so easy to just eat and lick things when you're cooking! Dinner was a hot dog with bun, corn on the cob, chips and dip, and a little macaroni salad. On top of all that, I had a venti caramel mocha frappuccino, a small cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer, and 1 can of mountain dew. Whoa, that seems like so much! It's so easy to just get eating and not realize what I'm doing.

So I went a little crazy, but I'm not beating myself up. I got my water intake for the day and I am still cutting way back on the dews. Today makes day 6 of trying to break my dew habit and I've been able to stick with it. Baby steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment