Once a month freezer cooking

This weekend will be my first "at home" day of cooking and putting together freezer meals. I've done it before at a "dinner creation" type place, but never totally on my own. We needed groceries, I'm stuck at home with the "swine flu" kids, and it seems like a great time to start. I'm excited about the day of cooking and about not having to worry about making dinner for a month!

My list of recipes:

Chicken Divine
Teriyaki Chicken
Manicotti
Chicken Tetrazzini
Lemon Chicken
Hearty Hamburger Tomato Stew
Chicken Cacciatore
Mandarin Orange Chicken
Chicken Spaghetti
Chicken Enchiladas
Cannelloni with Cheese Sauce
Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Ham

Yes, we eat quite a bit of chicken. I only have 14 recipes, but I think that will be enough considering I don't cook 7 nights a week and I have some easy things I can make that aren't make ahead.

Sunday is going to be my big cooking day, again since I'm not able to go to church I thought I would do something useful. So hopefully by Sunday night I'll have a freezer full of yummy meals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment