Microscopes and Barbarians

Today started with science for Jacob. Let's just say my microscope-using-skills could use a little brushing up. It took a few different tries, but we were finally able to see a few skin cells. Unlike high school, I did manage to not break any slides or slide covers! With a little more practice, I think I'll be confident enough to be able to assist him. And yes, that's Liberty peeking over the table at me. Such a cutie!

And here she is again munching on some cheerios.


Last year after Halloween, I bought costumes for this year on clearance. Well it just so happens that the ones I found for the boys were a knight and barbarian. Perfect for our study on the fall of Rome at the hands of the barbarians! The boys dressed up today and did a little role-play fight while Leanna looked on.

Sir Joshua the Brave

Jacob the Barbarian

Sword fighting

Jacob is triumphant!


1 comments:

The Norton Family said...

Love Jacob's face!! Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment