it's October!


Well, it's October! We took a field trip to Busch Gardens in celebration of my birthday. The kids enjoyed seeing the animals and they rode a few of the rides.

The last few weeks have been rather slow for our schooling. I was sick, then the kids were sick, then surprise! I'm pregnant! Yes, two weeks ago we found out that we're expecting baby #4. So now I'm dealing with all the wonderful first trimester morning sickness and exhaustion. We're taking it a day at a time and just trying to get done what we can. Today we focused on math and phonics/grammar. Not a whole lot, but we did get some accomplished. Tomorrow we'll work on science and history. As long as we manage to get something done every day, I don't feel bad. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll start feeling better and we can get back to our normal schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment